Venom have developed this bolt on high flow cat section that replaces the factory cat to provide easy gains for your barra powered falcon.
The exhaust on the BA/BFs is pretty impressive for a standard item. The stock dump pipe is 3" and the exhaust twin 2.25" pipework, providing good flow for power levels up to 330rwkw with the Cat Pipe as the only exhaust modification.
The turbo falcons are easily capable of putting out great power and quick 1/4 mile times with bolt ons like this cat pipe. take this BF F6 as an example simply adding an intake, injectors and this cat pipe he made 306rwkw and ran 12.1 at 119mph in street trim. Wanting a bit more a surge tank and E85 were added which saw 348 rwkw
- Made from 304 grade stainless steel
- 5" body
- 100cpsi Metal Core
- 2 Year warranty
- Supports power of up to 330rwkw
- Easy bolt on installation
- No welding or cutting required
- Allows exhaust gases to flow more efficiently and in more volume- meaning quicker spool time for your turbo and more power.
|Brand||Venom Exhaust Works|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.