SuperPro SPF0500K Front steering coupling
Supplied in kit form.
CHRYSLER VALIANT R SERIES(1961-1962)
CHRYSLER VALIANT SV1, AP5, AP6, VC, VE, VF, VG, VH, VJ, VK(3/1962-1976)
CHRYSLER VALIANT CL, CM(11/1976-1981)
HOLDEN HOLDEN HQ, HJ, HX, HZ, WB(7/1971-7/1985)
HOLDEN MONARO HQ, HJ, HX, HZ(7/1971-8/1979)
HOLDEN STATESMAN HQ, HJ, HX, HZ, WB(7/1971-7/1985)
How to install.
1. Remove the steering coupling and column from the vehicle
2. Grind or drill-out rivets and remove the coupling from vehicle. Take note of the position of safety brackets and ensure they return to their original position on reassembly of coupling
3. Inspect all metal components for damage or wear. Discard any unserviceable items and replace with new components
4. When reassembling the coupling, the bolts supplied are longer than the original ones. The over-length threaded sections will act as the safety drive pegs. Take care to have the bolts facing in the correct direction. These boltsreplace the riveted pegs discarded from the original unit. In all cases, the bolt heads and locknuts must seat on the original metal flange or the washer supplied. Under no circumstances must a bolt head or nut seat directly against the flexible material.
5. When assembly is completed, reinstall on the vehicle as recommended by the workshop manual
This procedure must be carried out by a qualified person
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.