SuperPro SPF0251K Front control arm bush Quality kit VB VC VH VK VL VN HDT & HSV
Axle alignment required after fitting
Fitment Difficulty 3/5
Fitting Position: Front
2.5hrs Fitment Time
- CAPRICE VQ-VS - 1990 - 1999
- COMMODORE VB, VC, VH, VK, VL - 1978-1988
- COMMODORE VG-VP Ute - 1988-1993
- COMMODORE VN-VP Sedan & Wagon - 1988-1993
- STATESMAN VQ-VS - 1990 - 1999
- CLUBSPORT VN-VP - 1988-1993
- COMMODORE VB, VC, VH, VK, VL - 1978-1989
- COMMODORE VN-VP - 1988-1993
- MALOO VB, VC, VH, VK, VL - 1978-1989
- MALOO VN-VP - 1988-1993
- SENATOR VN-VP - 1988-1993
Australian Owned & Manufactured
MRC Performance is proud to be Australian owned and operated business and we feel it is important to sell Australian made products and support other Australian businesses.
SuperPro is 100% Australian owned and manufactured. All of their automotive parts are tried and tested in harsh Australian conditions to ensure that their products will perform no matter the task or environment. By keeping the design and manufacturing processes within Australia SuperPro can ensure that every one of their products is at the highest standard possible.
SuperPro bushings can be used in strut bars, radius rods and trailing arm locations, which will improve the road holding, handling and tyre wear of any passenger car or 4WD. This is possible because SuperPro products achieve consistent tyre-to-road-alignment, particularly under braking and cornering loads. In many cases there is little or no effect on NVH, thanks to careful design by our R&D technicians.
SuperPro products offer a range of advantages including;
- Maintaining steering geometry
- Enhances handling & ride characteristics
- Provides more grip
- Removes play and improves feedback from suspension
- Improves tyre wear by maintaining correct alignment
All SuperPro Suspension Bushings, Sway Bars and Suspension Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. This means that if a SuperPro product fails, it will be replaced free of charge without exception, this includes both motorsport and off-road use.