Improved Racing designed this oil cooler adapter specifically for the LS1 and LS2 Pontiac GTO and Holden Commodore/Monaro.
mproved Racing designed this oil cooler adapter specifically for the LS1 and LS2 Pontiac GTO and Holden Commodore/Monaro. It's innovative design makes it the only adapter on the market that is 100% bolt-on, with no oil filter relocation required.
The adapter features two 1/8" NPT ports for oil pressure and temperature sensors, or for a turbo oil supply line. It is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and is anodized for durability. Features standard female -08AN O-ring boss threads for optional anodized adapter fittings in your choice of -08AN, -10AN or -12AN lines.
Included in the kit is a bracket which relocates the hard power steering line out of the way of the adapter. This is a 100% bolt-on solution; no fabrication, bending or line modification is required.
Old part number EGM-1007.
Features and Benefits
- 100% bolt-on in place of the factory oil bypass cover, just above the oil filter
- Innovative two-piece design maintains stock oil filter location
- Two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or turbo oil feed line
- Oil exiting the adapter is filtered oil
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- CNC-machined aluminum power steering relocation bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 1x Oil cooler adapter block
- 1x Oil cooler adapter block spacer
- 2x Black anodized -08AN, -10AN, or -12AN adapter fittings with Viton O-rings (OPTIONAL)
- 1x CNC-machined aluminum power steering relocation bracket
- 2x Viton O-rings
- 2x Black anodized sensor port plugs
- All necessary mounting hardware
We recommend using one 90-degree and one 45-degree AN fitting to connect the oil lines to this adaptor.
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2001-2005 Holden Monaro (V2 VC8 & VZ)
- 1999-2006 Holden Commodore (VT, VX, VY & VZ)
- 1999-2006 Holden Commodore Ute
- 1999-2006 Holden Statesman (WH, WK, WL)
- 1999-2006 Holden Caprice (WH, WK, WL)
- 2001-2006 Vauxhall Monaro
- Other vehicles equipped with the GM front-sump oil pan part number 12599397, 12599398, 12581209, or 12581210.
For improved performance using the most efficient and highest quality parts you can’t go past MRC Performance!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.