Universal Dual inlet Catch Can with internal baffling and 300 microns filtered outlet.
Dual 7/8" AN-10 inlet, dual filtration breather for competition usage as well as for street and tuning usage.
Equipped with 300-micron filter disc, prevents particles from escaping the catch can, filter disc is used both when atmospheric and recirculating setup is used. No external filter is needed when using an atmospheric setup.
• Dual AN-10 inlet ports come with a plug for single or dual inlet setup
• Stainless Steel internal baffling
• 300micron Stainless Steel filter disc
• All needed fittings are included, both for atmospheric and recirculating setup
• Anodized dip stick for easy reading of level
• 1/4 G drainage outlet for fast and easy drainage
The 300 microns recessed filter disc make sure to filter your crankcase gasses, in combination with the stainless steel internal baffling this Catch Can give you outstanding filtration which saves your engine in the short and long run.
The Dual Inlet Performance Catch Can give you maximum filtration, with a 300mic filter disc with its own surge protection mounted to the outlet port making the cans from Nuke Performance the first Catch Can that can be used both for atmospheric and recirculating setup without adding an external filter on top. All fittings included for both setups.
Stainless steel bracket for universal applications.
Use in combination with our drainage kit including fittings, peacock valve, and hose to make drainage fast and easy.