MRC Performance mains girdle
- Made from mild steel
- 12mm Thick
- Precision waterjet cut
- Cut in house to ensure the highest quality
- Simple way to increase torsional rigidity
- Designed to contour the crank and rods to work as a crank scraper
- Some bevelling will probably be required to fit with sump
- We use and recommend using ARP Bolts with this girdle (matching ARP Bolts are ARP-674-1011 M12x1.5x100)
We have consulted with reputable engine builders and machinists and recommend that you have the block line honed and have the caps machined when installing a girdle.
This is regardless of which girdle you fit.
If you require a girdle for another vehicle please feel free to contact us and we can design and make something that suits your needs.
MRC Performance offers free standard shipping on all our products, Australia wide (not just Metro)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.