MRC Roadsafe 4x4 SK348EXT 50mm Front & rear extended shackles Toyota Landcruiser 73 75 40 60
Roadsafe 50mm Extended shackles Toyota Landcruiser 73 - 75 series, 40 series, 60 series front or rear
If you are after more flex in your vehicle, then Extended Shackles are an easy way to achieve it.
- The extended shackle creates a greater sweeping arc of the shackle which in turn provides for more wheel travel and a nicer ride.
- Engineered to the highest standard
- Come with factory size greasable pins to allow installation of factory bushings
- 50mm extended plates
- Incorporate a stepped bolt design, ensuring that the shackles cannot be overtightened, resulting in deformation of the bushings
- Incorporate a great design feature to protect the grease nipple against damage from rocks and debris.
- By giving 50mm more length than the factory shackle you will also see a lift of between approx. 25-30mm (depending upon application)
- Sold in pairs
- Location: Front ro rear
*It is recommended to fit a 3 Degree wedge to the front when using extended shackles in rear
MRC Performance offers free standard shipping on all our products, Australia wide (not just Metro)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.