MRC Roadsafe 4x4 RP-COL01 Holden Colorado RC 07-11 load rated Recovery Points 3.25T WLL
MRC Roadsafe 4x4 RP-COL01 Holden Colorado RC 07-11 Load Rated Recovery Points 3.25 WLL
- FEA Tested to exceed rated capacity of WLL 3250kgs
- Compatible with RC Colorado, Dmax & Rodeo (2007-11)
- Confirmed fitment with Ironman Bull Bar
- Does NOT fit with TJM Bull Bar
- Designed, Developed and Tested in Australia
- Aus Design Reg. 201810097
- Fits with factory bolt holes in chassis - no drilling or cutting of factory components required
- Solid 16mm plate with 8 & 10mm fixing plate and locating bars
- Huge 16mm shackle eye thickness
There is much confusion amongst 4WD’ers regarding tow points. Unfortunately, this has been exacerbated because many modern vehicles are fitted with generic tow points.
Generic tow points are not vehicle specific, and while rated to 10,000lbs (4.5t) or similar, mounting them is often done by the vehicle owner, who is not in a position to ascertain whether the mounting location can handle the loads exerted during a recovery.
Depending upon how and where these points are mounted, generic style tow points can be unsuitable for recovery situations, and have been seen to fail during recovery operations.
A well designed set of tow points will have 5 key points that make them worth the investment for you, and bystanders during recovery situations.
They bolt straight on to specific existing chassis holes with no chassis modifications required.
Manufactured in High Quality Australian Steel.
Include High Quality stamped rated bolts (grade 8.8 or higher).
NATA Approved Testing to determine working load limit – and stamp rated WLL.
Batch coded for testing and traceability.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRC Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.